Gregory K. Stern
Gregory K. Stern was admitted to practice in Illinois and the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois in 1982. The following year, he opened his own practice where he has been helping the people of Chicago since. In 1985 he applied to and was admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit. Then in 1989, he was admitted asa member of the Trial Bar of the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
Prior to practicing law, Greg was employed as a Hearing Officer and Deputy Trustee by Craig Phelps, Chapter 13 Standing Trustee in Chicago. From 1981 to 1983 Greg was a member of the Interim Panel of Trustees for the Northern District of Illinois.
Currently, Greg Stern holds the following memberships and honors…
- The Chicago Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service, Bankruptcy Panel.
- Greg has been a speaker at bar association and professional organization events
- As a panel member at the American Bankruptcy Central States Workshop in Traverse City, Michigan, speaking on high income consumer debtors.
- 2008 received the Distinguished Service Award from the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services.
- Pro Bono Advocates’ 1993 Volunteer Attorney of the Year Award.
Greg takes pride in providing each of his clients with personal attention. He understands that bankruptcy and foreclosures are not comfortable topics for most of his clients. He takes the time to ensure that every client understands all the options. He helps his clients determine the best option in their case. He takes the time.
He is the owner and founder of Gregory K. Stern, P.C. Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Attorneys for Chicago. 312-427-1558. Located at 53 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 1442, Chicago, Illinois 60604, the firm of Gregory K. Stern P.C. helps bankruptcy and foreclosure clients throughout the Chicago area. Helping Mr. Stern is a small group of highly talented individuals. These are:
Contact us for a free consultation
53 West Jackson Boulevard Suite 1442 Chicago,
Phone: 312- 427-1558